Thread: Applications : Kalahaan

Cool Applications : Kalahaan

Hello Fellow's AIL's

so, how i eart it, now you have more activity in AIL , you doin coop raids with others Clan guildes. I will be happy to give a try and see how the coop activity worck.
    In others words , i will be happy to join again AIL, but i just wana see how it worck befor recruiting all my char back to AIL. If you ar "ok" with that ?

After i left AIL i was in thise french guilde,ACF, where i newer get/fund my place there, also have read and see some think i just cant accepted, is why few months later i left them to join a old Sadrith Mora friend, Halakazham. He recruit me inside TGNF , The Glowing Nightflies. Was really some nice and active weecks,but after some of the officers left AO or get MIA , the guilde have start to lost members, all weeck another one wo left and join another guilde wo is still activity and, ofc, active in raids. Today, i am on from the last 2-3 actives members wo left,org is close to be .. is already dead, no one say mutch more as just "hello/cya" at login/logout on gc.

I dont do mutch more as daily on my chars these days, is why is not so easy to catch me on "pay account", but i get all time my fr00bs doc loged in,for buff or dual login activity on Elite and ground AI, you can tell me on Drluve, and i will answer so fast i see/read the tell.
    Or post here down,i will check it all morning.
    Later , Kala

Moderator AIL Family
    WoW Players
    AO Players

Default Re: Applications : Kalahaan

Hey Kala m8

I'm on a break from AO till sometime this autumn, so not sure who is playing these days.
    But you know you're always welcome back m8, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you, is Bigmrot in the same situation?

Anyway, hopefully someone that is playing sees this, and is able to help you out

See you soon m8!

No matter how great your triumphs, or how tragic your defeats -- approximately 1.3 billion chinese couldn't care less!
    Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom

Hello Coqs ,

no, Big is not in the same situation as me, he fund his place inside ACF , good for him and so far i know he is still playing and member from ACF. Wen i join a guilde, i cant ignore what the L hand from guilde is doing only because the R hand is doing it right, y hope you anderstand with y wana say.

Some day y cross some AILin OA, also few weeck aggo my engi Pleindetruc helped 1 AILer on Prisonners for his Reanimated cloak upgrade, these different colors "Soul of xxx" you need to loot and assemble to upgrade it to 5/5.

At best for my recruitement we should fix here a "rendez-vous" , a meet day/houres on AO, because i really dont know wo i need to tell, or char/alt name. The few AIL main char i have in my "friend windows" ar offline.
    If i need to wait until you ar back in september/october i will wait,but if we can do that in the next days/weecks i will be happy.
    Later , Kala

back,

it is possible to be as "Guest" on AIL bot ? i didn remember the bot name, he was ... Ailbot ... Ailguest ... ?
    Later , Kala

Moderator AIL Family
    WoW Players
    AO Players

Bot name was Ailbot, if I remember correctly. Can't remember the name of the new coop bot though.

Like I said, I'm not sure when I will return exactly...but if anyone else playing sees this, Im sure they can set you up m8.

No matter how great your triumphs, or how tragic your defeats -- approximately 1.3 billion chinese couldn't care less!
    Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom

back,

ok, thank's Coqs,i try to join Ailbot am next login.
    Have fun until we catch use in AO again.
    Later , Kala

back,

hmm, i have a little probleme, all time i change for another char, i need to relogin on my froob engi, wo is still in AIL, to send a invite.
    Maybee some bot Admin could add me in the "guest" liste until i get recruited ?
    Here ar the name i play most of the time/day :
    Kalahaan
    Pleindetruc
    Fixoulerapid
    Cloeacouette
    Nidricha
    Nvisey
    and my froobs doc Drluve

Ofc, i will be happy if a AIL Officer could tell me and recruit me and my alts.
    Later , Kala

AIL Family
    AO Officers
    AO Players

Hi Kala!

Been on a "summer break" from most games the last couple of months, but I'll have a look for your chars when I sign in
    AO : Spaltazar (220.25.xx) Enfo, Spaltacrat (220.30.70) Crat, Sugarmama (220.22.64) Advy, Engintonic (220.30.70) Engi, Resept (220.30.xx) Doc, Endofdayz (210.22.xx) MP, Igotit (193.23.xx) Fix + +
    WoW : Spal (100 Ret Pala - Silvermoon) --- GW2 : Spaltazar (40 Norn Mesmer), Skremmern (80 Human Thief) --- AoC : All 12 classes @ lvl 80! ^^

Hello Spalt ,

Kalahaan familly get recruited inside AIL today by Empirium

all my char's ar AIL now, except 1 wo is Coyotes Girls, my engi Pleindetruc, hope this is not a problemedd (?) .
    ofc, if any AIL need a engi or tradeskiller, she is happy to help.
    Later , Kala