Thread: So yesterday...

Default So yesterday...

Yesterday I asked in Gchat if the lovely Englishmen could give me some tips on how to make a good English breakfast. Our guest for the weekend, and my beloved boyfriends dear friend, isn't English, but he's been to England several times and loves a good English breakfast.

I promised to show results, and I thought about which part of the forums I should post this in, but since we talked about it in Gchat in WoW I decided to place it in this one :P

Here is the final result, taken off of my Instagram (where I post a lot of foodpictures)

(My UN on instagram is Keetande, if you wanna check it out )
    Wicce 110 Human Fire Mage
    Hopall 110 Draenei Protection Paladin
    Lanfan 110 Pandaren Monk
    Shamlot 107 Dwarf Enhancement Shaman
    Nomercí 100 Worgen Rogue

WoW: Wicce, Hopall, Nomerci, Shamlot, Lanfan

Moderator WoW R&M
    WoW Leaders
    WoW Players

Default Re: So yesterday...

Looks very nice indeed, I'm salivating just looking at it! Only thing that could make it better would be fried bread
    Qeb, 110 Dwarf Warrior, Vash, 110 Dwarf Rogue, Luvingstan, 110 Draenei Paladin, Skeat, 110 Dwarf Hunter
    Winstan, 110 Human DK, Natjo, 110 Night Elf Druid, Luvingston, 110Dwarf Priest, Freuty, 110 Gnome Mage
    Luvingstrike 101 Panda Monk, Luvingsten 110 Panda Shaman

OMG That looks absolutely delish! I think you did a fantastic job
    Amineah - 100 priest
    Amizhea - 100 hunter
    Amilianah - young deathknight
    Meinu - 100 panda monk
    Kierah - 20 something warlock

AIL Family
    WoW Players
    AO Players

I could never eat a dinner as a breakfast... but I'd like to taste that as a lunch or dinner perhaps..
    Games? I'm totally lost there. Cant find anything I really want to play anymore...
    WoW: Annoying GC person

Most people don't have a full English as a true breakfast, but wait to eat for a couple of hours after getting up, having only coffee or tea beforehand. I wasn't convinced when I first moved to the UK of these breakfasts, but now I'm definitely converted
    Amineah - 100 priest
    Amizhea - 100 hunter
    Amilianah - young deathknight
    Meinu - 100 panda monk
    Kierah - 20 something warlock

AIL Family
    WoW Players
    AO Players

I understand. I'm just very bound to my routines I guess.. I always have a cup of tea and a couple of sandwiches in the morning.
    I wont function unless I follow my routine. To change it would be... well, quite overwhelming.
    Games? I'm totally lost there. Cant find anything I really want to play anymore...
    WoW: Annoying GC person

Default Re: So yesterday... Looks very tasty indeed, you should post it over to England

:-p
    Quote Originally Posted by wicce View Post
    yesterday i asked in gchat if the lovely englishmen could give me some tips on how to make a good english breakfast. Our guest for the weekend, and my beloved boyfriends dear friend, isn't english, but he's been to england several times and loves a good english breakfast.

I promised to show results, and i thought about which part of the forums i should post this in, but since we talked about it in gchat in wow i decided to place it in this one

here is the final result, taken off of my instagram (where i post a lot of foodpictures)

(my un on instagram is keetande, if you wanna check it out )

It works as a breakfast, you wont go hungry until dinner time, rather tea time :P

But mainly we have it as a normal dinner